Welcome to Flagguide.com. Your guide to travel destinations and travel resources. Our goal is to provide information about travel destinations around the world that we think is worth a visit while at the same time provide links to some of the best resources about those destinations for those who want to know more. Regardless of whether you are a first class traveler och a backpacker you will be able to find information about destinations that are sure to interest you.
Here you can find information about the biggest cities in the world, the worlds gaming metropolis and tropical paradise beaches. We will also feature information about different type of specialty vacations such as cruises and art trips.
If you have a travel resources that you would like to add to one of our pages. Please use the contact us page to contact us. Do not forget to use a valid email so that we can get back to you.
If you like to read information about a specific destination we recommend that you use the navigation to the right or the search function to find what you are looking for. Below you will find some general travel tips that can help you make the most of your trips.
- Leave room for spontaneity. It is good to plan your trips in advance and to know what you want to do and see while you are on vacation but you should always leave time for discovering things you didn’t know was their and things that you only discover once you arrived at the destination. Planning every minute of your trip also risks turning the trip into a chore rather than the relaxing change of pace it should be.
- Do not pack to heavy. A lot of people bring a lot more than they really need when they travel. That makes travel a lot harder than it has to be and leave less room to bring stuff home from your trip. Se what you really need and only bring that. Remember that most hotels have laundry services so you really do not need to bring clean clothes for your entire trip.
- Think about what you might want to bring home before you go and back accordingly. If you as an example is going to a poor country like Nicaragua, Dominican republic or Puerto Rico you will be able to buy clothes and other stuff at bargain prices which meas that you might not want to bring to much from home. This is especially true if you are a backpacker or budget traveler. It is as an example possible to buy a new silk shirt for USD2 in Nicaragua.
- Make sure you got all required visas before you leave your home country.
- Check all entry requirement before you go. Some countries will as an example require that you have a return ticket out of the country to let you in.
- Never be afraid to go of the beaten track to discover new gems that isn’t in the guidebooks. Many of your best travel experiences will come where you least expect it.
- Take full advantage of the internet to find the best information about different destinations and the cheapest prices for airline tickets and hotel nights e.g. the Swedish site restresor.nu that lists last-minute trips from Sweden.
- If you need to finance your trip there’s plenty of sites offering valuable fast loans such as sverigekredit.se.